Take Advantage of The Juneau Hotel Specials
The Juneau Hotel offers a range of nightly specials that you can’t miss. Take advantage of these rates while they last and stay in the most comfortable suites in Downtown Juneau, Alaska.
About The Juneau Hotel
Welcome to downtown Juneau’s only All-Suites Hotel offering 72 fully-furnished Suites, and situated near the breathtaking Gastineau Channel. Our hotel offers convenient access to bustling downtown Juneau’s State & Federal buildings, museums, the Mt. Roberts Tram, many gift shops, and restaurants. This makes the Juneau Hotel perfect for leisure or business travelers. We also offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry terminal. Learn More
Excellent Location Right in the Center of Downtown Juneau
- Within walking distance to shops, museums and fine dining
- Book a trip to Tracy Arm, take a seaplane flight, go whale watching
- Complimentary shuttle to & from the airport and Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal
- Fitness facility
- Freezer storage for fish and game
Comfortable Suites and a Host of Convenient Amenities
- Non-smoking hotel
- Variety of beautifully-furnished one bedroom queen suites
- Your choice of 1 or 2 queen beds
- Full-size kitchens including cooking & table service in every suite
- Washer & dryer in every suite
- Complimentary hi-speed internet
- Cable TV with 7 HBO channels
We Are Newly Remodeled
Book one of our 72 beautiful suites situated near the breathtaking Gastineau Channel!
Friendly manager and staff. Location is great. Close to town and whale Sculpture. Great for cooking, lots of room. Comfy bed. Would stay here again. Great go to place for Juneau! Breakfast was nice and convenient.
Clean and cozy. Nice room - mini-suite with full kitchen, separate bedroom and bath . You could live here. Short walk to downtown. Good location. Friendly staff... a great intro on our first trip to Alaska.
We visited Juneau a few days ago. We loved taking the tram to the top of Mount Roberts and loved flying over the glaciers on a seaplane. Should be in everybody's bucket list! We would have loved to have stayed a little longer.