Washer and Dryer in Every Suite
Take Advantage of The Juneau Hotel Specials
About The Juneau Hotel
Welcome to downtown Juneau’s only All-Suites Hotel offering 72 fully-furnished Suites, and situated near the breathtaking Gastineau Channel. Our hotel offers convenient access to bustling downtown Juneau’s State & Federal buildings, museums, the Mt. Roberts Tram, many gift shops, and restaurants. This makes the Juneau Hotel perfect lodging for leisure or business travelers. We also offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry terminal.
Important notice: during the pandemic we are operating our free shuttle on a limited basis. Please call the hotel (907) 586-5666 upon arrival for availability. We will do our best to accommodate you, and apologize for any inconvenience. Remember, mask or face coverings are required for all shuttle passengers.
Excellent Location Right in the Center of Downtown Juneau
- Within walking distance to shops, museums and fine dining
- Book a trip to Tracy Arm, take a seaplane flight, go whale watching
- Complimentary shuttle to & from the airport and Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal (limited during pandemic)
- Fitness facility
- Freezer storage for fish and game
Comfortable Suites and a Host of Convenient Amenities
- Non-smoking hotel
- Variety of beautifully-furnished one bedroom queen suites
- Your choice of 1 or 2 queen beds
- Full-size kitchens including cooking & table service in every suite
- Washer & dryer in every suite
- Complimentary hi-speed internet
- Cable TV with 7 HBO channels
We Are Newly Remodeled
Book one of our 72 beautiful suites situated near the breathtaking Gastineau Channel!
Latest blog posts
Alaska is well-known for its outdoor beauty and fun adventures. So what happens when you're on vacation in Juneau and there's a bad weather day? There are plenty of family-friendly things to do in Juneau even when the weather is bad. From museums to fun places to eat...
Staying at Juneau Hotel puts you in the center of downtown and in the perfect location to complete a walking tour of 21 top tourist destinations. Learn how to navigate these destinations and fun places to eat along the way.