Washer and Dryer in Every Suite
Take Advantage of The Juneau Hotel Specials
About The Juneau Hotel
Important notice: during the pandemic we are operating our free shuttle on a limited basis. Please call the hotel (907) 586-5666 upon arrival for availability. We will do our best to accommodate you, and apologize for any inconvenience. Remember, mask or face coverings are required for all shuttle passengers.
Excellent Location Right in the Center of Downtown Juneau
- Within walking distance to shops, museums and fine dining
- Book a trip to Tracy Arm, take a seaplane flight, go whale watching
- Complimentary shuttle to & from the airport and Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal (limited during pandemic)
- Fitness facility
- Freezer storage for fish and game
Comfortable Suites and a Host of Convenient Amenities
- Non-smoking hotel
- Variety of beautifully-furnished one bedroom queen suites
- Your choice of 1 or 2 queen beds
- Full-size kitchens including cooking & table service in every suite
- Washer & dryer in every suite
- Complimentary hi-speed internet
- Cable TV with 7 HBO channels
We Are Newly Remodeled
Book one of our 72 beautiful suites situated near the breathtaking Gastineau Channel!
Latest blog posts
We offer the top cities to visit and things to do during your first trip to Alaska. Get practical tips on navigating the state and must-see attractions.
Budgeting for a vacation to an area you’ve never been to before can be challenging. Our Juneau hotel and vacation budgeting guide will help you plan your stay.
Juneau during the holidays is absolutely beautiful. With the snowy and mountain backdrop, you’ll enjoy seeing the area decorated for the holidays. Here are festive things to do in Juneau Alaska.