Juneau’s only All-Suites Hotel is located just 8 miles from Juneau International Airport and 12.7 miles from the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal — we offer complimentary shuttle service to & from both.
Important notice: during the pandemic we are operating our free shuttle on a limited basis. Please call the hotel (907) 586-5666 upon arrival for availability. We will do our best to accommodate you, and apologize for any inconvenience. Remember, mask or face coverings are required for all shuttle passengers.
Situated close to the bus route of the local transit system, and within walking distance to bustling downtown Juneau’s State & Federal buildings, museums, the Mt Roberts Tram, many gift shops and restaurants, makes the Juneau Hotel a perfect location.
Juneau, Alaska, 99801
Directions from the Juneau International Airport
- Airport is 8 miles from the hotel.
- When leaving the airport, turn right on Yandukin Dr.
- Bear right on Egan Drive.
- Drive approx. 7.5 miles.
- Turn right on 9th Street arriving at the Juneau Hotel.
Distances to Local, Historical & Corporate Attractions
- Alaska State Capitol — 1 m / 1.6 km E
- Alaska State Governors Mansion — 1 m / 1.6 km E
- Alaska State Museum — 1 m / 1.6 km E
- Auke Bay — 11.5 m / 18.4 km NW
- Centennial Hall —.5 m / .8 km E
- Eaglecrest Ski Area — 11 m / 17.6 km W
- Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure — 7.5 m / 12 km NW
- Last Chance Mining Museum — 3 m / 4.8 km E
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery — 3.5 m / 5.6 km NW
- Mendenhall Glacier — 12 m / 19.2 km NW
- Mt Roberts Tramway — 1 m / 1.6 km E
- Shrine of St. Therese — 20 m / 32 km NW
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church — 1 m / 1.6 km NE
- Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal — 12.7 m / 20.4 km NW
- Alaska State Government Offices — 1 m / 1.6 km W
- Alaskan Brewing Co. — 5.5 m / 8.8 km NW
- Bartlett Memorial Hospital — 2 m / 3.2 km NW
- Costco — 5.5 m / 8.8 km NW
- Federal Building — .25 m / .4 km E
- Fred Meyer — 8.5 m / 13.6 km NW
- Juneau International Airport — 8 m / 12.8 km NW